What type of events on Earth cause slow changes to the landforms that exist on Earth? What effects do events have on landforms that cause them to quickly change?
Below are examples of slow and fast happenings that change the Earth's surface. Can you identify which events are slow and which are quick?
Use this website to help answer the question you have about glaciers.
Wind and Water
Companies who have goods or services need to stand out from their competion. They do this in many ways to influence you to buy their product.
What are some techniques used in advertisements to make us WANT their product?
1. Repetition-- mentioning the product or company's name many times during the commercial ("down, down, prices are down)
2. Claims-- the ways their product can better or help the customer's life ("Buy Ms. Matheson's Rolling Backpacks and become the most popular kid in school!")
3. Bandwagon-- convinces the customer to buy their product because "everyone else is buying it" or a certain type of person buys their product
4. Promotions-- prizes or free products are given with every product a customer buys ("Buy One Get One Free")
5. Associations-- links the product with a catchy song or a celebrity (Justin Beiber's Perfume)
First Grade Code.org