View short animated video clip on money: http://ksnn.larc.nasa.gov/k2/videos/m_moneyWorth_H.html
On your poster you need to include:
2. Learn what the coins look like and what they are worth.
Created by: http://questgarden.com/47/98/0/070316185319/
3. Color, Cut and Create your own coins with coloring pages given to you
by the teacher.
4. Complete "Counting Money" Activity
5. Click and play "Counting Change" Game
6. Help out at the farm using your money skills
7. Complete activity sheet "Money Count" given to you by the teacher.
8. Take home "Math For The Fun Of It!" to share with your family and friends.
First Grade Code.org